Miércoles, 13 de Abril de 2011 17:17
Thursday, April 21 st
Dish at the cider bar: Salty omelette or chorizo, or codfish...THE TENT
· 12:00 Inauguration of the first Cider of the Year by Jorge Espina, Councilman of Asturian and traditional culture of the Xixón City Council
· Pouring of the inaugural “culín” by Félix de la Fuente, champion of Cider Pourers of Asturies 2010
· 12: 30 Beginning of the First Cider Photo-marathon. Three categories of prizes: the nicer one, the most artistical one and the cideriest one.
· 12:30 First Cuatriada Bowling Modality Match “First Cider of the Year”.
· 12: 30 Exhibition of Barrel-making by Argüelles S.L
· 14:00 Guided tasting of Trabanco’s Cider of Selection.
· 17:00 Second Demonstration of Asturian Song and Cider with the performance of Ismael Tomás Montes, José Manuel Collado, Belén Antón, Odón García, María Llatores and the piper Llorián García.
· 18:00 Ecologic Cider Taste
· 20:00 Performance of the Folk Group Taranus
12:30 Guided tastings by Manuel Busto of
Icy Cider Valverán
Icy Cider Panizales
17:00 Presentation of the First Cider of the Year Commemorative Stamp.
17:15 Presentation of the catalogue “Labels of Natural Cider” by its author Miguel Angel García Otero.
18:00 Guided tasting of German cider by the cidermaker Samuel M. Trabanco,
Nöll, monovariety Bohnapfel
Jörg Stier with Speierling,
Trocken, Strenbost 2010
19:00 Photo Exhibition of the Xixón Cider Festival 2010.
19:30 Guided tasting of Brut Cider Pomma Aurea.
20:00 Conference “The cider in the Asturian tradition” by David M. Rivas